Now you can take a photo you love and create your own big head cutout! Our head cutouts are printed on foamcore for a great photo-like finish. Custom Orders take about 3-5 business days to produce before shipping.
A custom head cutout can be created from any image you have taken yourself or have received permission to use. Images of celebrities, logos, athletes, etc, will require proof of rights through official documentation. After we receive your order, we will remove the background from your image, create die lines for the cutout, and email you a PDF proof that will show what the image will look like when made to the requested size. All proofs must be approved via email before they can be printed. Custom Orders take about 3-5 business days to produce before shipping. This time may vary with the number of products ordered and other factors. If you have a specific deadline, let us know and we will do our best to work with you. Have any questions? Don't hesitate to call us at 801.499.5000 or email email@example.com.
You will receive an email confirmation once your order is received. From there our design department will create a low-res PDF proof with cut and fold lines. We will email the pdf to you for approval within 48-business hours (excluding weekends). Please ensure your photo is ready for us to create the proof (all photoshop, lighting, touch-up work on blemishes and cloth, etc.) before submitting the order. Requests for changes after the proof is made may incur additional fees/charges. Once we receive your approval via email we will send the order to print.
Tips on Selecting an Image:
- For best results send the largest file size you have available. Be careful not to size the image down before submitting it
- Send the photograph in its original format
- When taking the photo, pay close attention to light and shadows especially on the face
- Fill the person in the whole frame of the photo. A tiny person in the background of a photo is too small to print life-size
- Avoid images taken from social media sites; the quality is usually too low
- Zoom in on the face until it is"life-size” on your monitor. This will give you an idea of how it will look when blown up to the selected size.
File too large to upload? Send it to us via email or through a free file sharing site such as; Drop Box or WeTransfer. We'll confirm once we've received it.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Big head cut out
Fast service, good quality and good price!