Now you can take a photo you love and create your own life-size standup! A custom stand-up can be created from any image you have taken yourself or have received permission to use. Images of celebrities, logos, athletes, etc, will require proof of rights through official documentation. After we receive your order, we will remove the background from your image, create die lines for the cutout, and email you a PDF proof that will show what the image will look like when made to the requested size. All proofs must be approved via email before they can be printed. Custom Orders take about 3-5 business days to produce before shipping. This time may vary with the number of products ordered and other factors. If you have a specific deadline, let us know and we will do our best to work with you. Have any questions? Don't hesitate to call us at 801.499.5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tips on Selecting an Image:
- For best results send the largest file size you have available. Be careful not to size the image down before submitting it.
- Send the photograph in its original format.
- When taking the photo, try to avoid standing in grass where the feet will be partly covered by grass. Pay close attention to light and shadows especially on the face.
- Fill the person in the whole frame of the photo. A tiny person in the background of a photo is too small to print life-size.
- Keep arms and legs close to the body. This will reduce damage and your standup will last a lot longer.
- Avoid images taken from social media sites; the quality is usually too low.
- Zoom in on the face until it is"life-size” on your monitor. This will give you an idea of how it will look when blown up to standup size.